Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Weight Loss: Week 2 Results

I weighed myself this morning and I was 219.4!  Yay for being under 220!  It feels really good to see my weight going down.  I know that the slow and steady way is the best way for me to keep it off.  I also woke up with a fever, so I will be dealing with sickness this week.  Which is probably good in a sense because it will force me to eat a ton of fruits and veggies.  I caught the illness from my toddler who has been sick quite a bit this winter. I can't help but feel it is partially my fault.  He is a picky eater, and so at times I just give him whatever he will eat and it won't necessarily be good for him.  I want to change that.  I want to find creative ways of getting him to eat some healthier foods.  I sometimes puree veggies and sneak them into food that I make.  For instance, when I make chili or spaghetti I will add some carrot puree to it, and in mashed potatoes I add cauliflower puree.  I also need to start juicing and/or making a smoothie every day for my son, and it wouldn't be such a bad idea if I had some too.  So this week I am going to focus on doing some of those things and hopefully it will get my son and I up and out of this sickness.
                                                                                                                  Starting weight: 224.4
                                                                                                                 Weight this week: 219.4
                                                                                                                 Total weight loss: 5 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment