Saturday, December 7, 2013

Waiting for Baby

I really thought last night was going to be the night I was going to go into labor.  I had a sudden burst of energy to get everything cleaned and organized.  I also felt some very strong Braxton hicks and had a bit of mucous on the tissue when I wiped after using the restroom. 

I am a little over forty weeks and getting anxious to meet my sweet baby.  I want to hold it, and look into its precious eyes.  I want to kiss it and pat its little bottom.  I want to hear its sweet coos and watch it as it suckles at my breast.  I am so excited to meet my sweet baby.  I hope I go into labor soon.   
 
So today I am waiting patiently, some more, for my sweet baby to arrive.  I will take this time to get some laundry done, more cleaning, sewing our matching family Christmas pajamas, and playing with my fun little boy. I hope you are having a good day.  What are you up to this weekend?  Anything particularly exciting?  I hope all is well for you and wish you many blessings!
 
With Love, The Sustainable Mama

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully it will be today!!! :D

    No exciting plans for our family this weekend, just some grocery shopping! LOL

    God Bless,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete